Saturday, April 3, 2010

Stump the Blogger

Sometimes, I ask the household to tell me what to cook. Usually, this question makes them uncomfortable because they feel like they are giving me a command that I must perform. But really, it can be a fun challenge -- you tell me what you want to eat, and I'll mess around with it and see if I can come up with something good. 

So since the household isn't cooperating on this front, I thought I would open the challenge up to the world through the new feature called Stump the Blogger.

Maybe you have a dish that you love at restaurants, but can't figure out how to prepare in your home.

Maybe you have a dish from your childhood that you can't find a recipe for. Let me help! (Like when the household requested Butter Brickle Birthday Cake one year.)

Maybe you have too much of one ingredient in your home and you need some new ways to incorporate eggplant into your diet.

Send me your ideas, questions, or challenges and I'll see what I can do!

Follow this challenge on the new page I've added, called Stump the Blogger (see top of blog post).

No comments: